1) Having the health and safety as the first priority on daily activities.
2) Support Supervisors and Planners in preplanning, generation of programs and follow up of all jobs in order to utilize optimum resources.
3) Responsible to arrange necessary safety permits in work area.
4) Check and identify all the safety hazards as well as infringements that are being done within the area and raise near miss / hazard spotted forms as required.
5) Ensure monitoring of all activities are carried out as per the approved by managers and supervisors.
6) Timely highlighting of discrepancies / critical material from Owner specifications / Tenders.
7) Coordination with the project team for appropriate actions during activities.
8) Ensure the following and compliance to Safety and Quality objectives among the team members.
9) Ensuring that proper housekeeping is maintained through out the work process.
10) Provide progress report.
11) Take the initiative steps towards improvement of the in-process work procedures.
12) Ensuring the safe usage of the Company equipments and adequate control on materials wastage.
13) Prepare materials requisition with defined delivery time to Materials Controllers and follow-up.
14) Monitor productivity levels.
15) Working as a team leader responsible for onsite training and performance appraisals of the other team members. (When required)
16) Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements at site are strictly followed.
17) Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
- Minimum 3 years experience in related fields.
- Good command of English language, oral and written.
- Familiar with AutoCad. (Able to design Irrigation Plans)
- Familiar with the piping materials international standard comparison and material alternatives.
- Should be conversant with pipe fabrication tolerances, safe working practice and quality standards.
High School or Equivalent, Trade Certificates
Tariq Elasad at firstname.lastname@example.org